We pride ourselves in providing supportive and stable employment to an amazing team of staff. We are always looking for enthusiastic people to join our growing team. We are passionate about delivering quality home care to an incredibly high standard. All of the jobs we offer come with comprehensive and ongoing training and will be subject to a probationary period as well as satisfactory enhanced criminal record checks.
Why work with iCall Care?
Why work with iCall Care?
- We provide our employees with a friendly and respectful working environment.
- We support our staff and promote personal development, with future opportunities for internal promotions.
- We offer flexible working schedules, holiday allowances, free uniform, fuel allowance and competitive pay rates.
- We provide free comprehensive and continuous training including NVQ level 2 and 3 qualifications in Health and Social Care, as well as other accredited and in-house courses.
- Working with the elderly and less able gives individuals a sense of satisfaction and can prove to be a rewarding career.
Whether you have worked in care before, or even if you come from a completely different industry, you could be exactly who we are looking for.
If you would like to find out about any upcoming positions, you may check below to see if any vacancies have been posted. You may also enquire by contacting us. If we have a position available, you may apply by e-mail to email@example.com, by post or by simply visiting our office. When applying, please quote the job that you are applying for, include an up-to-date CV and a covering letter explaining why you think that you would be suitable for the role, what care means to you and how you feel that this employment would benefit both yourself and iCall Care.
Vacancy: Healthcare Assistant / Carer
We are looking for both male and female carers to join our team. Full time and Part time roles available.
What the role involves:
- Providing personal, domestic and social support to service user's in their own homes. This includes tasks such as: helping people in and out of bed, helping to wash and get dressed, and assisting with meals and medication
- Working effectively as part of a team to ensure service user's complete comfort.
- Working to time critical schedules in line with care plans provided.
- Ensuring safety and maintaining dignity, respect and confidentiality to service users.
What we are looking for:
- Full-time and part-time candidates, preferably drivers who are flexible.
- We cover the LE2, LE3, LE4, LE5 and similar areas, so you would need to be happy traveling to these (or some of these) areas.
- Previous training and experience is recommended, but not essential as training is provided.
- We ask all staff to either work one day at the weekend or alternate weekends - we can look at specific patterns to suit you.
- Friendly, professional, energetic and passionate candidates with real people skills.
- A basic level of Maths and English skills are required for this role.
- Friendly, supportive and respectful management team.
- A good company pension scheme, securing your future.
- Consistent and guaranteed hours.
- Holiday allowances, pensions, bonuses and incentives.
- Competitive wages and fuel allowances.
- Free qualifications in health and social care and additional training courses available
- Free full training and uniform, all supplies included.
- Flexible working schedules.
- A great sense of job satisfaction. You would feel the benefits of helping people and those in need.
To apply for this role, please click the button below and complete your application. Alternatively, you can email us, or call our office on 0116 212 8558 to enquire, quoting the job you are interested in.
Displaying jobs (1) of (1)